Whether you are a university, corporation, trade association, not-for-profit, or a
small business trying to grow, my award-winning multimedia strategies and
implementation will give your organization the edge it needs in the increasingly
crowded landscape of modern media messaging. I will put you ahead of the
curve by taking your story to an ever-increasing number of potential and existing
clients, industry leaders, students and professionals. Using a broad range of digital
distribution platforms, my proven strategies and execution will enhance your
industry visibility, audience awareness, AND reduce your communication
Services include the following:
FOR CORPORATIONS, TRADE ASSOCIATIONS, NOT-FOR-PROFITS,
AND SMALL BUSINESSES
- Review current messaging content, distribution strategies, and performance
goals, measured against competitors, industry norms, and audience acceptance.
- Evaluate current internal multimedia story telling capability and effectiveness for
particular target audience demographics.
- Adjust content strategies and oversee creation of new content using best
practices of multimedia storytelling to reach audience segments.
- Recommend tools, workflow, and vendor solutions to support communications
strategy,and then create tool kits/templates for multimedia storytelling across
- Facilitate interaction/dialogue with audience, using blogs, podcasts,
social networks, mobile apps, Twitter feeds, email blasts, wikis, to distribute
multimedia story content.
- Extend multimedia storytelling strategies to improve internal communication
- Recruit, organize, train, and build corporate or freelance multimedia storytelling team. Review story messaging effectiveness and clarity regularly to measure progress against defined metrics.
- Identify and vet visual storytelling talent for specific freelance assignments or internal corporate hiring.
FOR MULTIMEDIA TEAMS AND INDIVIDUALS
- Evaluate existing multimedia content, as well as team structure, productivity, and
workflow in light of corporate culture, strategy, and goals.
- Evaluate multimedia production tools and recommend upgrades or adjustments.
- Evaluate individual skills of multimedia team members and suggest paths for
career development. Develop plan for improving team performance, and provide
- Perform as freelance editor/producer, creating multimedia content with
FOR COLLEGES AND UNIVERSITIES
- Review visual journalism and multimedia curriculum against academic
objectives. Recommend changes based upon an industry perspective about
future employment trends.
- Develop new visual journalism, digital media, and multimedia storytelling
courses and coursework assignments to build student skills.
Rates: Dependent on scope of work. Retainer pricing also available. Contact Tom for a quote.